Nursing bras & pregnancy bras
Covid-19 Update: Please see rules and regulations adhering to the Government on our homepage, concerning fitting and re-opening.
- Available up to L cup sizes. Available up to L cup sizes.
- Pollyanna skintone spot Pollyanna skintone spot
- Printed T.shirt Nursing Bra. Printed T.shirt Nursing Bra.
- Available up to K cup sizes. Available up to K cup sizes.
- Very pretty nursing bra. Very pretty nursing bra.
- Very pretty nursing bra Very pretty nursing bra
- Underwired Nursing bra Underwired Nursing bra
- Coverage over the top of the breast for discretion. Coverage over the top of the breast for discretion.
Ideally you should only need to be correctly fitted twice in the term of your pregnancy. The usual time is around the 3-month stage & then again at 6-7 months to take you through to the end of the pregnancy. We ensure your pregnancy bra will last as your baby & breasts grow.
The perfect time to be fitted for feeding bras is 2-3 weeks before baby is due. You do not have the same size as you've been fitted when pregnant at 6-7 months because we have to allow enough room for your milk to come in & that your back size will reduce. It is not advisable to try & guess your nursing bra size & risk getting it wrong because this could lead to mastitis.